1. The bottom part of my left eye won't stop randomly twitching. It's been at it for a about 2 weeks now & I'm at the point where I'm considering an eye patch.
2. Breakfast. It never sounds good when I'm at home but as soon as I get to work it's all my stomach can growl about. I'm SO hungry right now!
3. A friend of mine invited me to the opening of a Nordstrom Rack last week. When we got there they gave us awesome bloggers a gift card to shop with, I know totally awesome, and I bought all sorts of cool new clothes except I haven't worn any of it yet cause I don't want to mess it up. Yep, I'm that person.
4. Oh karma how I adore you're sense of humor...
5. The has-been-80's star Kirk Cameron doesn't care for gays & thinks it's unnatural? Well, so do a bunch of other people so let's not give this ass head's hatred any more attention than it already has. Move on & be better than he is. That is all.
6. Well she could have fooled me.
7. I'm not going to deny it, I'm one of those people that make fun of Texans (sorry BFG, I still love you!). But, after watching GCB, I really want to move there so I can get an accent and wear cowboy boots without being asked why. I mean, does one really need a reason?
8. Rusty & I are taking the MIL to Universal Studios on Saturday & I'm really hoping (begging) that the universe allows it to be one of those overcast kinda cold days cause me + crowds + hot weather = one cranky annoyed no fun Lin.
9. How the hell is it impossible for me to wear cute sandals to work but my chubby slut of a co-worker can wear these slut-tastic things?
10. Dear Summertime, don't come by with your high temperatures yet. I beg you. I'm not ready to feel my pits sweat as I sit reading or have to have the a/c on 18 hrs out of the 24 hr day. All I'm asking for is a few more months...if you want, you can take this year off. Yay for vacations! Think about it. Thanks.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Create your own 10 on Tuesday cause it'll give you time to vent about whatever you want & give me something to read when I'm bored. It's a win/win situation! But, dont forget to link up so I know where to look -->