Lately I've been getting the itch to host a giveaway but honestly I'm sort of played out when it comes to giveaways. So what's the next best thing? A swap!
Just last month I joined a 'Spring Swap' and had a blast and now that I want to join another one I can't find any. Go figure.
Hence why I'm starting my own. Yes m'am, say hello to the 'Favorite Things Swap'!
Nifty little photo isn't it? Yeah, I totally made that myself. *smug smile*
Alright, so if you've joined a swap before then you already know that it only works if you get people to join in...yeah, I'm totally lookin to YOU.
I promise it'll be fun & you won't even have to break the bank either since it's only a $15 spending max (hello Target $1 aisle!). Oh yeah, you know you'll have a blast shopping for a bunch of your favorite things (lip gloss, nail polish, lotion, candy, gift card, candle, movie, book, magazine, etc) and sending them to your swap buddy.
Not to mention you'll be getting a package full with their favorite things in it too...it's a win/win party up in here.
So, you in? Well, hold your horses and read these details just to be sure you can commit (we don't want any slackers in this group):
- By signing up you are promising (cross your heart & hope to die kinda stuff) that you'll send your assigned swap buddy a package filled with your favorite items & won't leave them hangin'.
- You must be willing to spend up to $15 (before shipping).
- Partners will be randomly matched up & sent to you via email on Monday, April 2.
- Your package must be in the mail by the end of Monday, April 16.
- A linky will be posted on this blog on Monday, April 23 for those that want to link up & show off all the cool things they received.
- Swap is open to everyone all over the world! (US residents, if you're not willing to ship internationally just let me know)
Still ready to join in on the 'Favorite Things Swap' fun? I hope so!
Leave me a comment on this post by Friday, 3/30 letting me know I can count you in & whether or not you're willing to ship internationally. *DO NOT sign up if you can't commit*
It'd be super awesome if you guys could help spread the word about this swap. Pass it on please...