It's Friday (yay!) and even though I'm supposed to be cleaning the house, I've decided this post sounded like more fun. I know, my priorities are totally straight.
Let's get this friday fun ball rolling shall we...
- My greatest strength is being able to deal with everyone else's problems. Mine on the other hand, that's a totally different subject. I go into panic mode when I have a problem.
- My greatest weakness is probably being able to say no to food and Rusty. I have zero discipline when it comes to saying no to a cheesy slice of pizza and Rusty, well that dude just knows how to wear me down I guess.
- People always compliment me on my hair. It's naturally curly and even though I've never been too fond of it's wildness, people seem to love it. Now that I'm hitting 30 I've kinda grown to love it but it's still a pain in the ass to deal with. Especially on humid or windy days...it looks like I was struck by lightning ha-ha.
- If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me on twitter, playing Words W/Friends (I'm linthegreat if you want to play) or reading blogs. I'm probably on twitter way too often, like stalker style but whatever and I consider WWF & blog reading my brain stimulants. Yep, it's all justified.
- The most cozy place in the world is probably a hammock tied to some trees on a sunny beach but since I'm not there right now I'd have to say it's my bed.
- Something new I tried recently was watching NCIS & Criminal minds, two shows I made fun of my MIL for watching. Truth is their not that bad & I'm actually getting into them.
- This weekend I would like to just stay home and relax, maybe finally read The Hunger Games. Unfortunately, that's not possible because the plan is to clean today, have my moms bday party tomorrow, and go to Universal Studios on Sunday. Just so you all know, I may not survive this weekend.
Want to join in on the FITBF fun? All you have to do is copy the blanks, fill them in & link up at The Little Things We Do.
* * * * * * * *
Also want to let you all know that sign up's for the awesome "Favorite Things" swap ends tonight (11:59pm pst).
There are over 25 awesome bloggers that have signed up already so be sure to sign up here if you want to participate. I promise you'll have a blast!