1. Pretty much sums up what people say about me when they're trying to talk to me & I'm hungry irritated.
2. The MIL is in town for a few months for work. I'm pretty excited since she spoils the shit out of us when she visits & her cooking can probably put diabetic Paula Deen to shame.
3. Secretly I've always wanted to dress like one of those fashionable rockabilly types but I know for a fact I lack the dedication to pull off the look everyday. Truth be told, I have a hard enough time trying to decide what shade of 'blue jeans' I want to wear.
4. I just spent 45 mins reading through these hilarious (and very true) descriptions of "Scenesters". Living in SoCal & near L.A. I'm (un)lucky enough to say I've seen every single one of these on the streets.
5. Me: definition of a horrible aunt. - It just dawned on me that I have all of my (3) nieces' Christmas gifts sitting in a box in my closet because I never mailed them. Shit!
6. It's true. Especially with a dude. Unless of course you're offering.
7. I don't think I ever mentioned it but Rusty bought me Imelda May's 'Mayhem' album after someone stole it out of our wrecked car at the body shop. I was super sad & he made me happy again by getting me another copy. And yes, I have a bit of a girl-crush going on.
8. Last month I was planning on taking a kick ass weekend trip to Las Vegas for my birthday (in 9 days) but now it looks like I may just be spending it at home :( I know, I live such a luxurious lifestyle.
9. Listening to my co-worker bitch about the chair in her cubicle being moved a few feet by the cleaning lady because she needed to vacuum really makes me want to throw my stapler at her head & yell "next time maybe you should get off your fat ass and vacuum your own shit cubicle if you want everything exactly where you left it!"
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Alright, now it's your turn to get your 10 on Tuesday on...link up so we can all check you out!