There are days when I'm a complete & utter zombie without a great giant cup of java. No lie. So when I was offered a few bags of Gevalia Kaffe to review & giveaway to you guys, I of course said yes.
I mean, it's coffee, of course I'm not going to turn it away!
Gevalia Kaffe is an exquisitely rich smooth coffee experience that is never bitter. It's a Swedish-style break from the usual coffee grind. And, it's not just coffee, it's 'Kaffe' to savor. In Sweden, where the citizens drink more coffee than almost anywhere else in the world, Gevalia is their preferred brand. In fact, Gevalia enjoys the honor of being an official coffee of the Swedish Royal Court.
Ooh, fancy pants coffee...
But now we're all in luck because Gevalia Kaffe is no longer only available online, it's now available at Safeway stores! The best part is it's not just one simple flavor, they're offering it's top 10 delicious varieties:
- Gevalia Traditional Roast (ground & whole bean): Gevalia Traditional Roast provides balanced taste every time. Our most beloved blend - made of choice, mountain-grown Arabica beans - this cofee has been distinctive body and flavor with a lighter intensity. (Med Roast)
- Gevalia House Blend: A Gevalia favorite, House Blend is a robust yet never bitter coffee. This roast has a captivating aroma that is only matched by its exceptional flavor. (Med/Dark Roast)
- Gevalia House Blend Decaf: Delivering the same rich, never bitter flavor, House Bland Decaf has the same robust taste without all the caffeine. (Med/Dark Roast)
- Gevalia French Roast (ground & whole bean): Gevalia French Roast is a coffee of impressive richness & dimension, expertly crafted from prized Arabica beans grown in Colombia & Brazil. Hints of aromatic smoke give this dark-roasted French Roast blend and intense, yet uniquely satisfying flavor. (Dark Roast)
- Gevalia Columbia: Grown high in the Colombian Andes, these beans produce a rich, bright and well bodied Colombian coffee. This single origin classic is world-renowned, which is why we have sourced these beans fro decades. (Med Roast)
- Gevalia Espresso Roast: Gevalia Espresso Roast is made of premium, mountain-grown Arabica beans from East Africa and Central and South America. This roast is bold and full-bodied with a hint of caramel undertones. (Dark Roast)
- Gevalia Vanilla: This rich blend with vanilla flavor notes is crafted from choice mountain-grown Arabica beans, then roasted fro exceptional body and flavor. Gevalia Vanilla is a flavorful & balanced experience with a heavenly aroma.
- Gevalia Chocolate Mocha: Gevalia Chocolate Mocha allows you to indulge your passion for decadent flavor. Rich, velvety chocolate flavor is blended with mountain-grown Arabica beans for a sweetly satisfying experience.
I was given the French Roast & House Blend to try out and I gotta say, I really enjoyed them both. I was glad to find they tasted exactly as described and I next time I'm at the a Safeway location I may just reach for the Gevalia Chocolate Mocha...because I love me some mocha coffee.
* * * * * * * * * *
~ Giveaway ~
One lucky Vault reader will win:
(1 bag of Gevalia Kaffe House Blend, 1 bag of Gevalia Kaffe French Roast, and a very sturdy & deep Gevalia Kaffe branded coffee mug)
How to win:
Use the Rafflecopter thingy below.
I'm trying it out for the first time...let's see how it goes. If you guys don't like it, let me know please.
(Disclosure: The above information & Gevalia Kaffe has been provided by Kraft Foods through MyBlogSpark. I was provided with the same prize pack as above in exchange for posting the above information & giveaway. I was not monetarily compensated at all for this post. The views & opinions found in this post are mine.)