1. Christmas was pretty awesome. I got everything I wanted: Nook Color w/awesome case, season 1-3 of Sex & the City, bucket of popcorn, Bridesmaids movie, pair of stripped gloves, 2 B&N gift cards (1 from the in-laws & 1 from Jessica), and a fantabulous Starbucks gift card from the amazing M.
2. Speaking of bucket of popcorn...wtf is up with them filling that bucket with a ton of caramel popcorn? My cavities can't handle that shit. In the name of all cavities I suggest they start filling it with more of that delicious white cheddar popcorn. Hot damn, it's so delicious!
3. This was my Monday...
All day. No shower. Little to no real food & some white wine. You know you're jealous.
4. Sometimes I really hate my extended family. Seeing them on Christmas only helped remind me why I stay away from those jack asses all year long.
5. I'm so excited about going to the OC NYE Block Party on Saturday night. Food trucks + live music + me & Rusty = Awesomeness beyond awesomeness, with a side of pepto-bismal.
6. My mom's doing a little better. Thank you all for your well wishes, I love you more than I could ever say out loud. She's not great but she's alive & inching her
way to better health day by day and that's all we could ask for.
7. I have some giant expectations for 2012. Bastard better live up to it or it's asking for a major ass kicking.
8. I've seen Rusty do this too many times to count -->
9. If I could physically inflict pain on the people handling my GAP insurance claim I would. I have such a hatred for them right now. Fuckers.
10. I got some fabulous Christmas cards from my bloggy buddies this year but if there was an award for the most kick ass card, I'd have to give it to M, my Canadian (attitude) twin, for her hilarious card -->
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Join in on the 10 on Tuesday fun by writing your own very random, but very entertaining, 10 & linking up here.