1. I'm feeling a little guilty about not posting on here since last week, that's a totally normal blogger feeling right? (please say yes, even if it's a lie)
2. Blog reading. I love it but lately I haven't found any time to do it. I sort of feel like I'm ignoring you all & that's where the guilt sets in...a lot. Don't blame me, blame the asshole driver that got my car totaled & has me dealing with insurance companies. And because of this don't think it's strange when you see me finally commenting on your 2wk old posts.
3. Chick-fil-A can do no wrong in my eyes. If you're going to try something new this month, make sure it's their Chocolate Peppermint milk shake. OMG this thing is a minty mouth orgasm, no lie.
4. Staring directly at my husband & making no eye contact with me as he's introducing us not only makes you one of the rudest people I've ever met but also immediately puts you on my bitch list. Forever.
5. I swear to jeebus Christmas parties are the new Halloween. They're just another excuse for the skanks to prance around in the skaniest and act like an annoying college girl, while blaming the booze...keep it
Hollywood Blvd.classy for the coworkers girls. Lord knows people need something to talk & blog about later ;)
6. In case you all were wondering -->
7. Lately I've realized I take my husband for granted. I'm a total bipolar sarcastic biatch who's somewhat of a nitpicking perfectionist...no lie, I probably would have left myself a long time ago. Dude's a trooper, he must be rewarded.
8. Bahahaha! This is exactly how I picture her telling it. You know, cause she totally looks like a moron.
9. Christmas tree...do you have yours up yet? Our isn't. Honestly, I'm too lazy to go out & find one that's going to cost my broke ass less than $45. And before you tell me to buy a fake one, I can't. I love the real tree smell. So yeah, I guess you say, technically, I don't have a tree because my lazy broke ass has expensive taste.
10. Hot naked gladiators, fighting, blood, gore & drama. Yes please!
* * * * * * * * *
Make your own 10 on Tuesday list. You know there's random crap you want to get out of your brain so do it. The best part is, we actually want to read it.
Link up here -->