1. My brain has about a zillion things going through it right now. I'm stressed over everything and I'm tired. Really tired. Anyone have $1,000 I can borrow? No? Well it was worth a try.
2. I always assumed being in a hospital meant you were being well taken care of being nursed back to health but seeing how my mom is being treated after having her back surgery I've come to the conclusion that some are heartless bastards who prefer to have you all vegetabled-up on pain meds in order to not have to deal with you. Not cool.
3. *sigh* Yep. This sounds about right.
4. Rusty has an interview at his job for a position that has stable hours, please cross your fingers for him. This wife needs stability, I'm going bonkers not knowing what crazy hours he'll have next week...if any.
5. Adults trick or treating with no kids is a big fat fucking no-no. Grow up & buy your own damn bag of candy!
6. Can someone please send Santa a memo saying it would be in my best interest if we postponed Christmas for at least another 3 months? Thanks.
7. Work gave me a new computer, which is awesome, but the double screens are SO big that I can't stare at them for longer than 10 minutes without getting blind spots. These damn things are bigger than most of the tv's I had during my childhood. Sunglasses at work might become a necessity. 18 inches...a little too big for me. <-- that's what she said (sorry, I just had to do it)
8. Once Upon A Time may just be new favorite show of the fall season! When I first heard about it last year I was totally against it cause I didn't think the story line would work out but...yeah, I've totally been proven wrong. It takes me back to believing in fairy tales, even Rusty loves it.
9. I may or may not have posted a sign on the door last night reading "out of candy, sorry" even though we had a giant bowl full. In my defense, it was 8pm & we had to be up by 4am and I had to watch Sunday's episode of Homeland...which was fantabulous.
10. I don't care what anyone says, Kim Kardashian & Kris whatever-his-name-is married for publicity & money. There was no love, only business contracts. That is all.
Come up with your own 10 on Tuesday & link up here so we can all check you out!