It's finally Friday (well, not really because I'm posting this on Thursday night but whatevs)...woot!
I spent way too much money today, this tells me I should never go out to the store when Rusty's in the shopping mood. He didn't stop me from putting things in the cart at any point, this is what I normally take him along for...thanks for nothin' hon!
After about 3 weeks of
- I'm looking forward to a weekend without Rusty having to work. We were supposed to take our 2 god-kids to Legoland in April and now we've had to push it to sometime in May because of his lame-o schedule.
- Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is Gerber banana baby food. Yep, it's a little strange for a grown ass woman to eat baby food but I swear it's not some sort of weird baby fetish thing. I just LOVE bananas that much.
- My favorite car is I dont know that I have a favorite...I 'like' a lot of cars but a favorite? Nothings really coming to mind.
- If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be a cool 68 degrees with a light breeze. I'm not a fan of the heat and I don't care for lots of rainy days. I know, I'm pretty picky, ha ha.
- My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is go home & throw myself in bed. After a few minutes of just laying there I vent to Rusty about how crappy my day was & I'll then proceed to make my way to the kitchen in order to raid everything/anything in the fridge.
- This weekend is not going to be much fun. I'll be spending most of it away from home, hanging out with my grams. The only good thing about it will be tuning into the UFC St. Pierre & Shield's fight on Saturday night....man I cannot wait to see St. Pierre in those tiny shorts.
- If I were a color, I'd be purple or green because, they're happy colors, at least to me they are. Also, lilac colored eyeshadow looks really good on me ;)
Want to join in on the fun? All you have to do is copy the blanks, fill them out on your blog & link up at The Little Things We Do.