1. True Blood: Sooo damn underwhelming. The only thing that's made it bearable is the fact fucking Tara is dead. YES!
2. Hot damn, these women did not age. Still totally do-able.
3. Our IUI #2 went well last weekend; should know on 7/7 if the swimmers broke in the fortress. *fingers crossed* If it doesn't happen, then we begin our 4th cycle and start daily injections vs a few a month. Fun times. Like everyone says, it's not about "if" it'll happen, it's about "when". #staypositive
4. Speaking of staying positive - there's nothing better than getting together with great friends who'll totally have your back when it comes to life. I met up with my fave girls, Shelley & Simone, on Friday for lunch and finally got to meet their precious baby boys! No lie, I was tempted to take one home with me. But then I realized that's against the law. Boo.
5. I'm now tempted to leave one of these notes on my car if I ever have to leave Gigi in the car for 2 mins. I mean, my car starts remotely - including a/c, so I suppose it'd be ok if I just have to run in to the gas station to pee or something...right?
|NOTE: I'm totally against leaving an animal and/or child in a hot car.|
7. I love her but, "in yo face biatch!" The look on her face is epic.
8. I think this little girl stole my warning letter. Also, I want to be here friend.
9. SPOILER: Gone Girl - Finally read the damn thing and guess what? I was not pleased. The ending was a let down and that psycho bitch should have gotten was coming to her, which was Nick's hands around her damn neck until she was truly "Gone Girl". There were (very few) times when I felt sorry for her and I kept yelling, you're both morons - just leave each other! The movie debuts in October & even though I won't be running to the theaters, I'll definitely be
10. Awww, look at the LITTLE puppy!